Wencon Rotating Blaster
Wencon Rotating Blaster disc for removal of rust, dirt, paint and epoxy from materials, such as; steel, iron, metal, stone and concrete.
- Excellent surface preparation
- Needle hammering with electric drill
- Best alternative to blasting
- Easy to use
- Long durability / service life
Wencon Rotating Blaster discs are available as Single, Duo and Triss discs for handdrilling machines. The Single disc is for use at small surfaces and in corners. Duo and Triss discs are for use at bigger surfaces.
|Key technical data|
|No. 1252||Wencon Rotating Blaster Duo|
|No. 1254||Wencon Rotating Blaster Triss|
Wencon Rotating Blaster
Wencon Rotating Blaster is a rotating disc for removal of rust, dirt, paint, epoxy etc. from various materials, such as steel, iron, metals, stone and concrete.
Wencon Rotating Blaster is a rubber disc with 12 steel pins vulcanised inside, with an axle in the middle, for use in a hand drilling machine. The steel pins are made of special hard metal, mounted with conical shape. The disc is made of 96% natural rubber and is therefore very flexible. When the disc is rotating the pins are moving in different directions and the pins will hammer directly on the surface.
In situations where shot blasting is not possible, the Rotating Blaster is an alternative method for surface preparation. The blaster will leave the treated surface with a texture suitable for the application of a new protective coating. The hammer effect creates no heat, so tough materials such as tar, adhesives and sealants will be easily removed.
Wencon Rotating Blaster discs are available as Duo and Triss discs for hand drilling machines.
Rotating Blaster disc for removal of rust, dirt, paint and epoxy from materials, such as; steel, iron, metal, stone and concrete.
Disc Diameter : 126 mm + / - 0.8mm
Disc Thickness : 6.7 mm + / - 0.3mm
Stud Record : 8 mm
Rubber : Natural rubber with binder and 50 Shore A hardness.
Tungsted : Carbide/Hard Metal: Hardness 1500HV
USE AND SAFETY
- ALWAYS wear safety goggles, working gloves, dust mask and protective clothing
- Maximum speed 4000 rpm
- Recommended speed between 2500 and 3000 rpm; DIRECTION = clockwise. At a lower rpm the effect will be less, but the disc will then become more flexible and gives the opportunity to reach difficult places like corners. In this situation 1200 rpm is recommended.
- Disc should never be used on: edges, raised surfaces etc.
|Bränd / Tüüp||WENCON|